25th Annual Golf for Kids’ Sake Event!
Friday, July 28th, at Oaktree Golf Club, 7;30 registration & 9:00am shotgun start.
It is because of your generosity, that we are able to bring our mentoring programs to the children in this community. Our hope is for the children in our programs to be exposed to ideas, thoughts, and activities that they may not otherwise have had without the support and encouragement of a volunteer mentor. It only takes 4 hours per month to positively impact the life of a child. If you have the time and the will, please ask us how you can get more involved today!
We have the following things adding to the fun today:
- Mulligans – $5 for 1 or $20 for 5 (for the team) (limit 10 per team)
- Skins – $20 per team – (MYM will keep ~ $100 (less than 20%) and pay out the remainder of the money collected to the winners!)
- Strings – $10 per string, Blue for the front 9, Red for the back 9. Only 1 string is allowed to be used per team, per 9 holes.
The string can only be used 1 time, and you may move the ball up to the length of the string.
The String can be used to get your team a Hole in One, but it cannot be used for a Hole in 1 prize à i.e. $5,000
- Raffle prizes – 1 for $1, 6 for $5, 15 for $10, & 40 for $20
- 50/50 Raffle -1 for $1, 6 for $5, 15 for $10, & 40 for $20
- On the Green Challenge – Try to Double your Money on hole #14
- Putting for Booze! Hit the Bottle à take it home!
- $5,000 Hole in One Challenge